"Thank you so much for all your advice on feeding the boys. It's been so useful and really helped me to feel more confident and relaxed about what I'm doing."
Do you have weaning worries, or concerns about your picky eater?
Maybe you want to talk about your child's weight, or just check their diet is OK. Whatever's on your mind, sometimes it really helps to speak directly to someone who's impartial and qualified to advise on paediatric nutrition issues.
Very often a few personalised tweaks to your child’s routine, or your approach to mealtimes, are all that’s needed.
I can discuss a range of issues* including:
- Starting solids
Baby-led weaning V traditional spoon-feeding
- Dealing with a picky eater
- Underweight or growth faltering
- Overweight and obesity
- Eating for energy or sports
- Iron deficiency
- Vegetarian or vegan diets
* If I feel that your baby or child would benefit from more specialist input, such as that from a clinical dietitian or other specialist practitioner, I will always refer you accordingly.
Ready to talk?
Get in touch today for a free no-obligation chat. I look forward to hearing from you!